[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Simple patch for pbi-manager

Sean Rees sean at erifax.org
Fri Aug 24 15:53:45 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I started experimenting with pbi_makeport recently and I very nearly got
scared off by this message as the first thing it printed to my console:
"Running buildworld / installworld"

I had to a bit of a dive into the code in order to figure out what it was
*really* doing and convince myself it was safe. I thought others might feel
the same, so I thought I'd clarify the verbiage a bit:
"Running buildworld / installworld (into a chroot)"

I've attached the patch for it, produced from svn diff.

Any chance it could be committed? :)

Thanks,
Seancd