[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] EasyPBI unable to build?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:28:33 PDT 2012

Hi again PCBSDer,

Just checked the ftp url and realized that there is something weird with
the url given in the build log which in my previous mail I mentioned that
there is a double-slash.

In the build log the ftp url is like this:

ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/pcbsd//amd64/netinstall/fbsd-release.tbz

whereas when I check the ftp mirror site it actually should be like this:

ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/pcbsd/9.0/amd64/netinstall/fbsd-release.tbz<ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/pcbsd//amd64/netinstall/fbsd-release.tbz>

In other words in the double slashes there should have been a "9.0" in
there. I wonder why is this. Is there anyway we can fix this bug?

Regards,
Sam