[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] EasyPBI unable to build?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:17:12 PDT 2012

Hi PCBSDer,

I was trying to use EasyPBI to create a pbi for /print/lilypond on my
computer (PCBSD9.0-amd64) just now, but when I tried to build the module it
shows the following message:

====================

This libgtop was compiled on FreeBSD 9.0-RC3 amd64
If you see strange problems caused by it,
you should recompile libgtop and dependent applications
Fetching FreeBSD chroot environment... This may take a while...

fetch:
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/pcbsd//amd64/netinstall/fbsd-release.tbz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

fetch:
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/pcbsd//amd64/netinstall/fbsd-release.tbz.md5:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

md5: rel.tbz: No such file or directory
cat: rel.md5:
No such file or directory

pbi_makeport: Error in download data, checksum mismatch.. Please try again
later.

LibGTop-Server: pid 59716 received eof.

I am not sure why it says fbsd-release.tbz is not available here, but I
noted that in the ftp url above (mirror in Australia), between "pcbsd" and
"amd64" there are double slashes rather than a single slash. Could this be
the cause?

Regards,
Sam