[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions ROX-Filer

nemysis nemysis at gmx.ch
Sun Apr 22 08:13:33 PDT 2012

Please change this in EasyPBI/Modules/rox-filer/pbi.conf to

PBI_MKPORTAFTER="x11/rox-wallpaper devel/py-roxlib"

Thanks without this i get

pkg_delete rox-filer-2.11 rox-wallpaper-2.3
pkg_delete: package 'rox-filer-2.11' is required by these other packages
and may not be deinstalled:
py27-roxlib-2.0.6_2

Sorry

--