[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions Ri-li, Train Director

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Apr 4 04:47:05 PDT 2012

On 04/03/2012 21:20, nemysis wrote:
> Ri-li
>
> You drive a toy wood engine in many levels and you must collect all the
> coaches to win. Colorful animated wood engine, 40 levels in this first
> version and many sound effects.
>
> http://ri-li.sourceforge.net/
>
> http://www.freshports.org/games/ri-li/
>

> Train Director
>
> Is a clone of the popular Train Dispatcher simulation software. With
> Train Director you can simulate the work of the Centralized Traffic
> Control (CTC). Your task is to direct trains running in a territory to
> their final destination, by throwing switches and clearing signals.
> Penalties are collected for incorrect or inefficient operations, or for
> trains arriving late. You can also create your own territories with the
> included track layout editor.
>
> http://www.backerstreet.com/traindir/trdireng.htm
>
> http://www.freshports.org/games/traindirector/
>
> Perhaps is Icon to big.

I just fixed the icons and added both of these to the build server.

Thanks for sending them in!

FYI: I generally just crop/resize the icons to 64x64, since that seems
to be a good size for all the uses of the program icon and doesn't take
up a lot of space. The only time I actually go looking for a new icon is
usually when the EasyPBI "defaulticon.png" was used (because I like to
make sure that each program has a different icon in the AppCafe) so if
the program does not have an official icon, I will just do a search for
a very generic icon (depending on the program type) and use that.