[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] question about windows software pbi creation

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:30:00 PDT 2011

Hello

I would like to create pbis for some windows software. That will be pbi with
embedded wine.

It may look like that:
1. Build and install wine in chroot
2. Create wine prefix in chroot
3. setup wine prefix in chroot, install some windows specific libs with
winetricks
4. copy or install windows soft into that wine prefix
5. make pbi

I did not find info how to execute script after port is installed in chroot
while pbi build.

In any case, I was glad to hear some ideas how can I make pbi with embedded
wine. Thanks.

PS Sorry for my English. I hope you will understand this.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk