[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] More PBI modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 11 09:33:48 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Smith <jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca>
To: Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org>
Subject: Re: More PBI modules
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:28:08 -0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org>
To: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] More PBI modules
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:12:35 -0400

On 10/11/11 08:17, Jesse Smith wrote:
> This week I decided to try building two categories of PBI modules at
> once, basically the same process I used for making the Games PBIs, but
> on a slightly larger scale. Using this method I've put together PBI
> modules of GUI applications in the "www" and "deskutils" categories.
>
> (Sorry, Ken, I probably just made your week's work very tedious.)
>
> This test runs appears to have been successful, so from here we should
> be able to build modules for any number of ports in any number of
> categories. Let's hope the build server doesn't go on strike. :)
>
> - Jesse

Thanks for the modules Jesse! I will be adding them to the build server
over the next couple days.

Also, the games/ PBI's that you sent in earlier have been building and a
number are available in the AppCafe now. Here is my (approximate) stats
on the modules/PBI's from that set (so far):
--------
Did not build (need some manual adjustments): 10-15%
Built - PBI needs modifications: 5%
Built - PBI works great: 80-85%

So overall it appears to be going great!