[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] More PBI modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 11 05:17:48 PDT 2011

This week I decided to try building two categories of PBI modules at
once, basically the same process I used for making the Games PBIs, but
on a slightly larger scale. Using this method I've put together PBI
modules of GUI applications in the "www" and "deskutils" categories.

(Sorry, Ken, I probably just made your week's work very tedious.)

This test runs appears to have been successful, so from here we should
be able to build modules for any number of ports in any number of
categories. Let's hope the build server doesn't go on strike. :)

- Jesse