[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Games PBI modules (second attempt)

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 5 16:28:29 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org>
To: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Games PBI modules (second attempt)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:02:09 -0400

On 10/05/11 13:03, Jesse Smith wrote:
> This is my second attempt at putting together a pile of games PBI
> modules. It's much like the first attempt, but this time the modules
> include an icon.
>
> And I've checked these against existing modules, so I'm fairly certain
> we don't have any duplicates of existing PBIs.
>
> - Jesse

These look good Jesse.
I have added approximately the first 1/3 of them to the build server so
far. When getting the icons for them, I only found a couple of the
modules that were only a piece of a program, but overall the method
seems to working well.

Now I just hope that I don't overload the build server....   :-)

--
~ Ken Moore ~
PCBSD/iXsystems

That poor build server.
"Scotty, we need more modules!"
"I'm building as fast as I can, Captain!"

If I get some time next week I'll try the same process on a different
branch of the Ports Collection and see what happens.

- Jesse