[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New PBI module xxxterm

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Oct 4 07:23:17 PDT 2011

On 10/04/11 08:58, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Please find attached my PBI module for the xxxterm web browser. This PBI
> was requested on the forum here:
> http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=15156
>
> On a side note, I updated PBImaker to include the PBI_MAKEPORT variable
> in the pbi.conf file. If this module looks okay, then I will upload the
> new version of PBImaker.
>
> - Jesse

PBI_MAKEPORT was set just fine. I noticed that in the desktop/menu
entries, you have "X-KDE-StartupNotify=true"; this should be just
"StartupNotify=true" since we cannot guarantee the KDE desktop anymore.
Last, in the menu entry only, you have "MimeType=application/x-(program
command)"; this line does not need to be there at all. For Mime types in
9.x we have different entries that go under the xdg-mime/ directory (see
the wiki for more details about the mime-entries).
That was all I noticed, other than that it looks great!

Thanks for the module Jesse!

--
~ Ken Moore ~
PCBSD/iXsystems