[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI builds with ccache

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Nov 30 10:51:23 PST 2011

On 11/29/2011 04:34, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:
> would be great if you see distcc too

I've just added ccache support to the pbi-manager in SVN, I'll take a
look at distcc later on. Hopefully its a easy implementation as well.

The way ccache works now, is if you have ccache installed on the host,
with CCACHE_DIR setup properly, it'll get
loaded into the pbi build chroot and used automatically.

For more details take a look here:

http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PBI_Manager#pbi_makeport.281.29

Note, its only available in the SVN repo right now, I will tag and
release 0.9.7 soon, once it's gone though more testing :)