[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] More modules

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Nov 17 06:37:48 PST 2011

On 11/15/11 11:24, Jesse Smith wrote:
> I don't like to see build serves get bored. With that in mind, please
> find attached three archives of PBI modules for the audio, multimedia
> and net-p2p port categories.
>
> - Jesse

Jesse,
I just started going through the modules this morning and I discovered
that they are all missing any references to the icon for the module. It
looks like you forgot to build them with a default icon, which it
removing the entries for it in all the different files for each module.
Would you mind re-building them with the default icon? That will let me
do all these in maybe a day instead of 2 or 3.

Thanks!

--
~ Ken Moore ~
PCBSD/iXsystems