[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] EasyPBI
tigersharke at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:42:04 PST 2011
Yessirree, I suggested "guess GUI"..
I've tried the new v0.4 (within KDE on 64bit v9.0rc1) and it is impressive.
1. The scrollable region where the process output is displayed should
resize if the entire window gets resized.
2. Add some way to expose the port options given via "make config" for
adjustment, and those chosen options perhaps automatically added to its PBI
filename or something- thinking of how one port may have two distinctly
3. How does it handle multiple icons? Examples are games which have a
server and a client, or Quassel with its three options that create either a
Monolithic, Client, Core, or any combination of them.
4. Would a third tab containing aspects of a local repo (ie, configure
and list contents) be a useful addition, or ought it be a part of something
5. Its finally occurred to me at least one possible thing that could be
assumed if using a standard ports tree- The category the PBI would belong
to. I'm sure there are other things.. when they hit me in the head I'll let
Thanks for all your (everyone involved) efforts
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pbi-dev