[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBIMaker and EasyPBI

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 5 15:43:04 PDT 2011

PBIers,

I've submitted of PBIMaker to the ports tree. It includes various bug fixes and better support for PBI 9 modules. It also includes a default icon. Hopefully we'll see that pushed into the tree soon.

On similar note, I've created a port for the EasyPBI graphical front-end of PBIMaker. The shell archive of this new port is attached. Please note this port hasn't been tested yet as I don't have the time/bandwidth to download/compile all the Qt framework. If you do, please give the attached port a try. If it works I'll submit it to the ports collection.

Thanks,
Jesse