[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] SVN repository for EasyPBI

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 2 15:29:42 PDT 2011

Since we're tossing around source files for EasyPBI I figured it would
be easier on everyone (and lower the traffic of the mailing list) if we
had a svn repository. I've uploaded the code in what I believe to be its
most recent state to SourceForge. Anyone can check out the code using

svn co https://makeapbi.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/makeapbi EasyPBI

Ken, you're doing most of the work right now, if you have a SF account
let me know and I'll give you commit access to the svn account.

- Jesse