[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Eclipse Devel module

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 30 14:01:14 PDT 2011

On 03/29/2011 19:04, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Fellow PBIians,
>
> Please find attached a module I make for Eclipse-devel. We already have
> an Eclispe module, but someone on the forums asked for the cutting-edge
> version.
>
> To make life easier I simply took the existing Eclipse module and made
> minor adjustments to it so it pulls from java/eclipse-devel instead of
> java/eclipse. hopefully this will mean any fixes we make to one can
> easily be applied to the other.
>
> - Jesse

Jesse,
I tried to add your module to the build server, but the files you sent
still had some remnant version control within them. As such, I simply
copied the existing module on the server and made the appropriate
changes to change it to eclipse-devel just as you did.

If there are any other modules like this that are simply a different
version of the same port (i.e. development vs release versions), it
might be easier to just let me know which one you need and I will make
the changes necessary. I have done this on a fairly regular basis, and
can get it done in a very short time.

Thanks Jesse!

--
~Ken Moore