[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] 6 mods for 8*

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Jun 20 13:41:06 PDT 2011

On 06/18/2011 16:39, Fletch wrote:

Fletch,
I just added your modules for bloodfrontier, darkplaces, vavoom, and
xmms-kde to the build server. They were all missing icons and a couple
of the binary names were incorrect, but I fixed all the errors I spotted.

I am not going to add your modules for digikam and linux-doom3 since
digikam is already included within PCBSD 8.x, and a PBI for linux-doom3
is already available.

Overall, thank you for the modules! Hopefully they will build properly
and I will get them up on pbidir as soon as possible.

--
~Ken Moore