[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] TrueCrypt module

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 16 10:25:57 PDT 2011

On 06/16/2011 10:09, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Please find attached my module for TrueCrypt. This port requires a
> license, which I've included as "LICENSE". This module was requested on
> the forum here: http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=13555
>
> - Jesse

I just added this module to the build server.
I noticed that your kmenu/truecrypt entry does not have the binary file
defined, so I did some checking, and there is no list of binaries (or
any files for that matter) for truecrypt on freshports that I could see.
I will let it go ahead and build, knowing that it won't work the first
build, that way I can actually get to see what binaries there are, and
then add them in so the links work properly for the next build.

Thanks Jesse!

--
~Ken Moore