[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Two new modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 15 12:24:43 PDT 2011

Please find attached my new PBI modules for BackupPC and BitCoin. The
BackupPC port seems pretty straight forward. So no surprises there.

The BitCoin port does an interesting thing where the Makefile will check
to see if the variable WITH_GUI is defined. If it is, then we get one
executable, if not we get another. I've set the pbi.conf file to define
WITH_GUI as I imagine most PC-BSD users would prefer to have the
graphical front-end.

The request for BitCoin was placed on the forum here:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=14197

AndBackupPC was requested here:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=14587

All the best,