[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Eclipse and Eclipse-dev

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 1 18:45:24 PDT 2011

http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=87907#post87907 -- I've been
looking at the Eclipse and Eclipse-devel PBIs. The Eclipse-devel port is
marked as broken, so I think we can safely write that off for now.

But looking at the Eclipse PBI build log it looks like the PBI didn't
build because it couldn't download all of the port's distfiles. I made a
go of it on my machine tonight and all the files downloaded cleanly, so
maybe the build server ran into a timeout?

Can we force the Eclipse PBI to try to rebuild so we can see if it's
still running into errors?

Thanks,
Jesse