[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] problem with inmates

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 10 09:23:59 PST 2011

There's a problem with the 2 inmates (joomla and apache). If you download them in Software Browser, they download then just disappear. If you configure Software Manager to save downloaded PBIs, they are saved with a .pbi instead of a .wit extension, meaning that Warden can't find the .wit file. If you try to install the PBI, nothing happens.

I'm not sure about the Apache one, but I happened to download the Joomla inmate on Dec. 29. That version did end in .wit (so perhaps something changed on the build server between Dec. 29 and now). However, when I try to install that inmate, it fails with this error:

/Programs/Warden/warden/scripts/backend/installinmate.sh: ${IFILE:0...}: Bad substitution
Cheers,
Dru