[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How to build PBI modules that require "updated" jdk?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:57:42 PST 2011

Unfortunately with the recently downloaded javapack (as of Wed
5/Jan/2010), it still says something wrong with java. Once
editors/omegaT pbi is built, installed and executed, it spat out the
following error message:

"You need to update your JDK 1.6 to the latest version, or just remove
the jaxb-*.jar files from the OmegaT /lib dir"

And PCBSD Crash Handler gave the following log:

Output logged from stdout
=========================

Output logged from stderr
=========================

10476: Info: OmegaT-2.0.5_4 (Fri Jan 07 19:50:15 NZDT 2011)  Locale en_US
10476: Info: Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. ver. 1.6.0_03-p4, executed
from '/usr/Programs/OmegaT/jdk1.6.0/jre' (LOG_STARTUP_INFO)
10476: Info: Docking Framework version: 2.1.4
10476: Info: Error loading hunspell: Unable to load library
'/Programs/OmegaT/share/java/omegaT/native/libhunspell.so': Cannot
open "/Programs/OmegaT/share/java/omegaT/native/libhunspell.so"
Locale: "en"

Java is really troublesome... :(