[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How to build PBI modules that require "updated" jdk?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:20:51 PST 2011

Hi Kris -

Just checked the javapack on autobuild server and it seems updated,
but unfortunately it appears that there are some glitches here. Once
editors/omegaT PBI is built and executed, an error message pops up
(see attached screenshot) and says:

"You need to update your JDK 1.6 to the latest version, or just remove
the jaxb-*.jar files from the OmegaT /lib dir"

whereas I could not find the so-called jaxb-*.jar denoted in the error message.

I will try build the pbi again tonight. And good luck with my (many)
other issues committed during Xmas.

Regards,
Sam