[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Opera not showing url properly but inserts squares every other character

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:53:07 PST 2011

Good afternoon, PCBSD users.

It appears that sometimes (?) my Opera 11.01 cannot show url properly - for
some reason it inserts a square ("tofu") between every other character as
shown in attached snapshot (look at the url for Arista). This does not
happen in other browsers such as Firefox 3.6.13 (snapshot also attached).

My system is PCBSD 8.1 32bits i386 (I know... but I haven't been able to
download 8.2 because of the poor bandwidth here). Is it only me or does it
also happen to any of you?

Sam