[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Forum threads

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 19 07:49:52 PST 2011

I already looked through the PBI request forum earlier and moved a
number of the posts to the finished PBI's forum . Take a look and see
I missed any though.

~Ken Moore

Yes, I think you cleared out most of them. I only found two old requests
that have since been fully completed. Thanks for the house keeping!

I did notice though that there are a handful PBIs that have built on the
PBI server which haven't appeared on PBIdir.com. Perhaps there were
install problems during testing, or maybe it's just backlog?

The XnView PBI, for example, built successfully, but a search for it
doesn't turn up results on pbidir.com. The stellarium PBI is another.
The Darwin Streaming Server, MongoDB, rosegarden and arista also seem to
be limbo.

If there aren't any problems with these modules, I'd like to get them
migrated onto the PBI server and mark the forum threads requesting them
as complete. On the other hand, if there are problems with the modules,
I'd like to help get them fixed.