[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] pbibuild without portsnap - is it possible?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:40:18 PST 2011

Jesse -

If I understand PBI Creator correctly, this program creates a PBI by the PBI
developer manually compiling an application's source code and then asign or
edit pre/post-scripts? This sounds to me that, although PBI can be
created, it actually does not help a developer manage/organise those module
files for that PBI, and that in the long run the developer still need to use
PBI Builder to figure out whether or not the module to be uploaded to
autobuild server will work properly? That's why I thought I would better
stick with PBI Builder.

Sam