[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] pbidir suggestion

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:21:39 PST 2011

Kris / Ken,

Regarding Opera on pbiDIR it is not the icon but the screenshot on the right
hand that need to be fixed. The screenshot points to a page on Opera's
website but apparently that link is dead now. I will get a valid url for the
screenshot later (or would it be better to have images.pbidir.com keep a
snapshot image file instead?)

Sam