[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Forum threads

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 17 14:01:44 PST 2011

Fellow PBIers,

I've noticed the threads in the PBI Request section of the forum
(http://forums.pcbsd.org/forumdisplay.php?f=61) have been piling up.
Some of these PBI have been completed and the threads should be moved to
the Finished PBI (http://forums.pcbsd.org/forumdisplay.php?f=63) section
of the forum.

It seems I don't have the access to move these threads. So I'd like to
suggest two solutions:

1. If someone could grant me access to move forum threads, that would be
ideal. I can then move the appropriate requests to the Finished
category.

2. Alternatively I could compile a list of threads which can be moved
and submit them to whomever is willing to take on the task.

Thanks,
Jesse