[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Firefox translation

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Dec 29 06:05:56 PST 2011

On 12/29/2011 06:44, Brice ERRANDONEA wrote:

> The PBI for firefox 7 supported many languages. But the PBI for
> firefox 8 is english-only. I think the explanation is that
> www/firefox-i18n was included in the firefox 7 PBI and not in the
> firefox 8 one.
>
> A port for firefox 9 is now ready. So, when making the PBI for firefox
> 9, don't forget to include www/firefox-i18n.

The www/firefox-i18n port has been included within the firefox PBI for
quite a long time (more than a year at least), so I don't think that is
the issue here.
I noticed that within the firefox-i18n port there are many different
translations, most of them are defaulted to "off". Since we are only
using the default settings for this port, it could be that the language
you are looking for in simply turned off. Could you take a look at the
list and let me know if you need a specific language turned on?
http://www.freshports.org/www/firefox-i18n/