[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Module Submission: gmail-notifier

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Dec 22 04:55:36 PST 2011

On 12/21/2011 20:40, Ben Milman wrote:
> Attached is a gmail-notifier module made with easyPBI. Other than
> appearing in lost and found in the menu and not having an icon, it is
> fully functional (I have been using it in gnome for the last few
> days). I made no changes from the default settings. EasyPBI indicated
> that it would show up in the Internet category.
>
> Ben Milman

I just added this module to the build server and fixed the icon issue.
I have noticed that a number of PBI's are ending up in the "Lost and
Found" menu. I think this happens when there is a typo (or
mis-capitalization?) in the desired category or if that category does
not exist.
I did discover that with KDE many of the menu categories only exist if
you installed the corresponding KDE system package. This is a relatively
minor annoyance right now, but it is on my list of things to fix when
things slow down a bit.