[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Some beginner questions

arjan at socialdefect.nl arjan at socialdefect.nl
Thu Aug 25 06:36:04 PDT 2011

Hi evveryone,

I just started out using PC-BSD 9 as my primary OS. I kinow a lot about
Linux (Gentoo/Debian) so BSD feels like home when you get to know the
differences.
Since I always like to help great projects and don't like wasting time on
only myself if it can also help others I would like to get pbi_makeport to
work. Since I build a lot from ports and add a lot of extra's to my system
it would feel almost evil to me not to share the builds.

But here comes the blocker; I can't seem to find out how to set a
different cvs repository for pbi_makeport to use for building it's chroot.
It now tries to find svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/releng/9.0 but there is no
9.0 directory on that server yet.

Is there a 9.0 repo somewhere I can use or can I use the 8X sources for
this??
Where can I change the default repo for my */etc search did not lead me to
any configfile.

Thanx in advance,

Arjan van Lent, aka Socialdefect