[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] mkpbi.sh does not exist?

Dan Rue drue at therub.org
Wed Aug 10 12:18:39 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 03:10:51PM -0400, Kris Moore wrote:
> On 08/10/2011 14:01, Dan Rue wrote:
> > The good news is I think I have a PBI for eclipse indigo 3.7 :) I can
> > post it somewhere after I test, if it would be of interest to others.
> Nice! Do you have a module which creates that PBI? We could add it to
> our build server and get some PBIs of it made here as well.

I'm just using the existing module for eclipse-devel. The official build
server has some problem with fetching a particular jar file that I was
not able to duplicate locally. Here's the log from

  => Attempting to fetch
  size mismatch: expected 27827, actual 27828
  => Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
  => port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse and try again.
  *** Error code 1

  Stop in /usr/ports/java/eclipse-devel.
  *** Error code 1

I did run into some other problems that I resolved in my environment
manually. Specifically:

 - openjdk6 works manually but not as a dependency (why?
 - Add M4="/usr/local/bin/gm4" on line 25 in devel/bison/Makefile
 - In /usr/ports/devel/libIDL/Makefile:
   replace CONFIGURE_ARGS= --with-html-dir=${PREFIX}/share/doc/
   with    CONFIGURE_ARGS= --htmldir=${PREFIX}/share/doc