[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] mkpbi.sh does not exist?

Dan Rue drue at therub.org
Wed Aug 10 11:01:38 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 01:53:53PM -0400, Kris Moore wrote:
> It should be located in /pbi-build/pbicreator/PBIfiles/mkpbi.sh outside
> of the chroot. Do you have that file?
> Did you setup this pbi-builder with one of the pbi-builder distfiles
> from our site?

Hi Kris,

I did find it this morning, thank you.

The trouble was that I had started by using the dist file, but I ran
into a bug that I noticed was fixed in the SVN version of the build
scripts. I assumed (*blush*) that SVN was simply a more up to date
version of the dist file, but it appears to have files moved around, and
some files missing.

I think in hindsight it would be best if I had started with the dist
file and then augmented it with updates from SVN, instead of switching
wholesale.

The good news is I think I have a PBI for eclipse indigo 3.7 :) I can
post it somewhere after I test, if it would be of interest to others.

Dan