[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] VirtualBox 4.x

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Apr 21 12:52:57 PDT 2011

On 04/21/2011 11:24, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Please find attached my module for VirtualBox (OSE) 4.x.
>
> This module has some special dependencies/add-ons. The first is
> emulators/virtualbox-ose-kmod, which I believe the port handles on its
> own. The two optional modules which I've also marked for inclusion are
> emulators/virtualbox-ose-additions and www/phpvirtualbox.
>
> I'm also attaching the latest version of the ports mentioned above in
> case anyone wants to test building/installing them.
>
> - Jesse

Jesse,
I looked through your module, but I don't see any significant
differences from the current virtualbox-ose module that we already have
aside from the two additional ports that you mentioned.
As such, I simply included those 2 ports into our current module.

For future reference, if you simply need to add a port to a module, it
might be easier to just let me know which ports to add rather than
making a whole new module.  :-)

Thanks Jesse!

--
~Ken Moore