[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI module for graphics/hugin

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:59:48 PDT 2010

Hi Kris and Ken,

Just found another PBI on pbidir.com that appears to be only for 7.x :
graphics/hugin. This PBI exists on ftp server but unlike
benchmarks/geekbench this one does not work on 8.x. When executing it
after installation it gives the following message:

========== from here ============

Output logged from stdout
=========================

Output logged from stderr

'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::bad_alloc_>'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Locale: "en"

I have also tried to build this hugin module myself but ended up with
the same message. Please could you check it out.

Regards,
Sam