[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Draft PBI module for x11-wm/enlightenment (for 8.x version)... with something missed out?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:56:54 PDT 2010

Dear PBI fellows,

Attached is a "draft" pbi module for x11-wm/enlightenment for 8.x
system. This module is created as currently on pbidir.com only pbi for
7.x version is available. Unfortunately before this module can be
uploaded there are some issues need to be solved.

The configurations are largely copy and paste from its 7.x version
(http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbibuild/modules/x11-wm/enlightenment)
and I thought everything should work. The building process itself was
flawless, whereas after I tried to install the PBI and then logout,
there actually was no entry to Enlightenment in the KDM session
manager. Supposedly I will have to amend the kdm configuration
additionally, but then this option should have been included in the
module for 7.x...? Or did I miss out something in my module here?

Regards,
Sam