[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Autmating PBI module creation

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 25 17:17:33 PDT 2010

I mentioned this on the PC-BSD forum, but I'll reiterate it here.

Over the past month or two I've occasionally mentioned (and shared
samples) of a program I'm working on that automated parts of the
Port-to-PBI process. The program is coming along nicely and it now
properly creates modules for most simple ports.

Some work still needs to be done, but things have reached a useable
state. If you'd like to test drive the module creator, you can grab a
copy from here:
http://makeapbi.sourceforge.net/

If you use it, I'm open to feedback, bug reports, patches, etc. If
there's enough interest, I'll submit the program to Ports.

Jesse