[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Digikam PBI module

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:29:37 PDT 2010

Hi Jesse,

Yes, fair enough. Regarding PBI in different PC-BSD versions I think
we would also be best check through pbidir.com and see if there are
any PBI that are not available for the current nor for the upcoming
versions. I see there are quite a few PBIs only available for 7.x e.g.
/Utilities/GeekBench and Enlightenment (my favorite window manager!),
which general users may be confused why they cannot download some PBIs
from their local Software Manager. I am currently looking into
Enlightenment.

Regards,
Sam