[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] OpenTTD (second attempt)

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 18 06:15:49 PDT 2010

I've been playing around with the OpenTTD module and I think I have a
working solution. The issue was the game wouldn't run without
third-party data files.

So what I've done is created a build.sh script which will fetch the data
files and move them into the overlay-dir directory. When the PBI is
installed by the user, the Setup Script unzips the data archives and
creates symbolic links on the system to where the game expects to find
the data files.

The Remove Script removes these links and tries to remove the data
directories if nothing else is there.

I haven't tested this in a clean build environment, but all the
individual pieces seem to be working. Could someone look over this and
let me know if any changes need to be made?

Thanks,
Jesse