[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New module for OpenTTD

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Sep 16 12:09:21 PDT 2010

On 09/16/2010 13:58, Jesse Smith wrote:
> [...]

According to this page:

You can use the original data files, which requires owning a copy of
TTD. However, it also says there are free versions of the data files.
OpenGFX, OpenSFX, OpenMSX.

If you want to setup the module to grab those files automatically, then
I think that's a win-win for us. (Probably want to use 'fetch') since
wget may not be installed inside the chroot environment.

- --
Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (FreeBSD)