[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New module for OpenTTD

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 16 10:19:01 PDT 2010

I'm not sure of the legal status of the data files. A quick search of
the Ports collection didn't turn up any data file ports. So maybe it's a
grey area?

I am in favour of having the build.sh script perform a wget on the data
file archive and then use the setup script to install the files to their
proper place.

Will take a look at this when I get a few minutes...

- Jesse