[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] License acceptance

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 4 09:56:32 PDT 2010

The patch I submitted for the math/emc2 port was accepted and it looks
like I'll be able to build a PBI module for this port. I've run into
another problem though with the license. As I understand it, the PBI
build server builds in batch mode, that is it automatically takes
defaults for any configuration/build questions asked.

The issue I have run into is that math/emc2 requires its license be
accepted and refuses to build when batch mode is turned on.

Is there a way in the PBI module to patch the port's makefile to step
around this? And if there is, is it legal to do so?

- Jesse