[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Creator 6.02.pbi not installable (Re: PBI Creator incompatible?)

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:18:28 PDT 2010

Hi Kris,

This PBI Creator 6.02 even does not install. After finished
downloading thru Update Manager, it just disappears from the list in
Update Manager nor does it appear in Kick-off. Search does not find
anything either. It also does not show up in /Program.

Manually downloaded PBICreator6.02.PV0.pbi from pbidir.com also does
not work either. PBI Launcher appeared to be trying to launch up but
then disappeared in a second with no message.

Perhaps the PBI is broken?

Regards,
Sam