[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Asynchronous PBI Update Manager

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:42:26 PDT 2010

Just a quick follow-up. I have now removed the old version of PBI
Creator (6.01) and was intended to install 6.02 in Update Manager, but
then somehow it cannot be downloaded as shown in the attached
snapshot.

Is there any particular downtime for PBI server in each day/week or whatsoever?

This is just my guess, but if this is because the new version of PBI
is being uploaded, then it would be best get Update Manager and
pbidir.com not to inform/show the new versions until the upload is
finished and is ready for users to access/download, as otherwise this
would be very confusing for users.

Regards,
Sam