[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Asynchronous PBI Update Manager

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:29:05 PDT 2010

Dear PC-BSD fellows,

Somehow my PBI Update Manager appears to behave improperly. As shown
in the attached snapshot, the task icon shows that PBI Creator 6.02 is
available, whereas when I launch PC-BSD Update Manager it thinks that
there is no update available for my current PBI Creator (6.01). On
pbidir.com a new version of PBI Creator (6.02) does exist but somehow
this is not reflected in my local Update Manager.

Something wrong with PBI Update Manager server or client?

Regards,
Sam