[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Creator incompatible?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:51:46 PDT 2010

I am managing to create a TeXLive PBI using PBI Creator as this is not
included in FreeBSD port tree in a "normal" way which means PBI
Builder is not useful here.

FYI, TeXLive is "ported" to FreeBSD by freebsd-texlive project
(http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-texlive/). Whilst this project
claims that "as of September 22nd 2010, the freebsd-texlive projects
distributes ports for using TeXLive 2010 from the FreeBSD ports tree",
it seems this does not mean TeXLive can be available directly from
FreeBSD ports tree archive. I will need to check out with the project
leader what exactly that means, but I need LaTeX NOW so I will need to
get TeXLive workable on PC-BSD as soon as possible.

Anyway, I was trying to launch PBI Creator but oddly it crashed with
the following log:

============ From here ===============

Output logged from stdout

Output logged from stderr