[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Atanks module

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Fri Oct 8 05:41:04 PDT 2010

On 10/06/2010 10:35, Jesse Smith wrote:
> I saw that the Atanks module is building OK on the PBI server, but the
> package hasn't made its way to pbidir.com. Is there something holding it
> back or did it just slip off the radar?
>
> - Jesse

Jesse,

Thanks for asking about Atanks, it has been on my "broken" list for a
little while now as it appeared to be missing some libraries. However, I
just gave it a quick check and it appears to be fixed now (Kris must
have done it when I wasn't looking :-) ).
I have already uploaded it to PBIDIR and it should be available from the
mirrors within the next 24 hours.

Again, thanks for asking!

~Ken Moore