[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] pbidir.com "audit" - 7.x/8.x 32/64bits availability

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:38:30 PDT 2010

Hi PBI fellows,

I have run thru the whole pbidir.com entries and noticed that there
are some PBIs incomplete or missing out. The following list is
categorised in accordance with the structure in pbidir.com but not
that in the FreeBSD port tree. Also please note that 64bit version of
some applications might not exist "by nature" as of this writing but I
will just list them up anyway.

1. Development
* Gambas - 64bits unavailable
* Komodo Edit - 7.x unavailable
* SciLab - 7.x, 8.x, 32bits, 64bits all unavailable
* Zenity - 64bits 7.x unavailable

2. Emulators
* Gens - 64bits unavailable
* Q4Wine - only 32bits 8.x available
* Wine - 64bits unavailable
* ZSNES - 64bits unavailable

3. File Transfer
* Total Commander - only 32bits 7.x available
* WxDownload Fast - 32bits 8.x unavailable

4. Games
* Frozen Bubble - 8.x unavailable
* GTk Pool - 8.x unavailable
* ioUrbanTerror - 64bits unavailable
* LinCity-NG - 64bits 7.x unavailable
* Lure of Temptress - 8.x unavailable
* Quake3 - 64bits unavailable
* Quake4 Demo - 64bits unavailable
* Return to Castle Wolfenstein - 64bits unavailable

5. Graphics
* Hugin - 8.x unavailable
* Inkscape - 64bits 7.x unavailable

6. Multimedia
* Ardour - 64bits unavailable
* BMPX - 64bits unavailable
* Quod Libet - 7.x, 8.x, 32bits, 64bits all unavailable

7. P2P
* KMLDonkey - only 32bit 7.x available
* LimeWire - 8.x unavailable

8. Services