[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Question concerning PBI 9 format

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 3 16:07:15 PDT 2010

I was reading through the documentation for the new pbi_ command line
tools. And it looks like these tools will be able to build PBI modules
and packages from Ports.

I'd just like to confirm this as I was originally planning on adding
PBI-9 support to my Make-A-PBI program. However, if the functionality
already exists in a PC-BSD tool, then I don't want to duplicate existing
work.

Could someone please confirm I'm reading the documentation correctly? In
some places it seems to use "package" and "module" interchangeably.

Thanks,
Jesse