[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Synergy modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 2 10:11:22 PDT 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today I offer you a great two-for-one deal on Synergy PBI modules.
Please find attached two modules, Synergy-Plus, a utility for sharing a
keyboard and mouse with multiple machines. The other module is Quick
Synergy, which is a GUI configuration tool for Synergy-Plus.

Synergy-Plus is a command line tool and I have tried to set it up as
such in the menu entry.

The Quick Synergy program relies on having Synergy-Plus present, so I've
included Synergy-Plus as a required port in the pbi.conf file.

Both of these PBIs were requested in this forum thread:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=13660

Jesse